Working The Web » Page 'Profit Pulling Project: Episode Five!'

Profit Pulling Project: Episode Five!

Profit Pulling Project The end of the first quarter of 2009 sees the publication of Volume 2, Number Five of the Profit Pulling Project Newsletter.

This excellent magazine/ebook series, which I described in my previous post, emanates from the offices of the indefatigable Garry Parkes,and is always a must-have download for anyone working the web. At the moment, you can get all the issues to date – in one go – at Garry’s site!

Garry’s introduction to this issue includes some some very useful pointers for anyone wishng to get up to speed on Twitter (Garry’s own meteoric success in this field, starting from scratch, is legendary).

Among the experts contributing is Coleen Cook, who brings to a close her brilliant series on successful copywriting.

Gary Simpson provides an insightful commentary on the reaction to Mike Filsaime’s recent launch of his Butterfly Marketing 2.0 by some of its would-be beneficiaries. This issue also includes another of Gary’s brilliant “Motivational Moments”. This one deals with an important power equation, and emphasises the necessity for lifelong learning.

Tommy McLaughlin writes about how affiliate links can be masked in articles, for long-term article marketing. This information complements that provided in a previous issue, which dealt with link-cloaking in other contexts.

Lastly, this issue contains a really useful guide, contributed by Adam Spiel, to some of the best free, and almost-free, website tools and resources available out there.

As usual, this issue is full of great information and insight, with no padding or waffle. So, for this, and ALL the previous issues, get on over to Garry’s site: Alex Jeffreys Internet Marketing: Independent Student Community!

Posted in Uncategorized